Erfolgreich durch internationale Zusammenarbeit
Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Processing of Hydrocarbon
and Mineral Materials
The General Committee of the European Scientific Society cordially invites
You to take part in the international theoretical and practical symposium
„Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Processing of
Hydrocarbon and Mineral Materials“.
During the symposium, which will take place on December 09-10 2012 in Hanover,
we plan an awarding ceremony of honourable distinctions and titles.
The subject areas of the symposium deal with fundamental problems of recycling
of hydrocarbon and mineral materials as well as urgent issues of improvement
and development of new technologies and new approaches towards modern production
management. We hope that the following objectives of our symposium lie within
the area of interest of many large and promising developing industrial companies,
research institutes and universities:
- To join scientists, industrial workers and members of business
communities in one information field.
- To expand scientific, inter-university and production relationships.
- To analyse the current state of the world technology market.
- To summarise scientific results and exchange experience in
the development of new fundamental and applied methods and in the improvement
of the already existing ones.
- To draw a proposal for potential investors.
Traditionally, great attention is paid to such issues as personnel training
and regional and international education programmes.
Main topics of the symposium:
- Oil and gas chemistry and processing technology
- New materials based on chlororganic materials
- Optimization of technological processes
- Unsaturated chlororganic compound chemistry and technology
- Synthesis of super-pure substances
- Compounds for microelectronics
- High-molecular compounds
- Wood chemistry and technology
- Unsaturated heteroatomic compounds – new approaches towards the synthesis
- Processing and recycling of chemical waste
- Mathematical modelling in chemical technology
- Problems of preparation and recycling of natural bitumen
- Acetylene and its derivatives
- Additives in petrochemistry
- Insulating materials
- Metal complex compounds
- New technologies in the area of catalysis
- High-performance synthesis and catalyst testing
- Solution of technological problems dealing with the increase in the depth
and quality of oil processing
- Rational and complex utilization of refinery waste
- New synthetic and semi-synthetic oils
- Processes and devices of chemical technology
- Physicochemical analysis techniques for hydrocarbon materials
Registration Fee inclusive a full participation packet, conference papers,
abstracts, visa support if necessary, hotel reservation, all transfers in Hanover,
all social events (coffee-breaks, lunches and banquets):
- Registration Fee: 490 Euro.
- Accompanying person 250 Euro
Post-conference bus tour „Amazing Belgium“ 11.12 - 14.12.2012
– 350 Euro
Plenary Sessions Include:
- oral and poster presentations
- round tables, seminars, workshops
- competition on best poster
- Tour of Hanover (09th December 2012, 16 p.m.)
- Gala Dinner (09th December 2012, 19 p.m.)
- Post-conference tour to Belgium (Brussels – Antwerp
- Bruges – Ghent -11.12 - 14.12.2012)
|| Gottfried Wilhelm